Employees, partners, and customers all rely on the data and resources in the data center to effectively connect, collaborate, and create. Over the last decade, the data center has become more strategic than ever, improving productivity, enhancing business processes, and accelerating change. Data centers are the strategic focus of IT efforts to protect, optimize, and grow the organization.
LynqNet offers infrastructure architecture that allows organizations to protect critical applications and confidential data, enhance data center operational efficiencies, and rapidly create new secure application environments to support new business processes. We focus on:
- Compute - Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) and servers unify computing, networking, management, virtualization, and storage access into a single integrated architecture.
- Storage - The core foundation of any data center, we partner with industry-leading manufacturers to combine blade and rack servers, networking, storage and management into a single unified and scalable system.
- Infrastructure Virtualization - By virtualizing data center infrastructure and decoupling applications and data from the physical resources they run on, IT can deliver and maintain data center services more efficiently, resiliently, and dynamically.
- Client Virtualization - This centralized management aspect of client virtualization improves manageability and control, reduces downtime, and allows your workforce the convenience of a seamless workspace experience, regardless of where they are located and independent of the actual device used to access the server.
- Backup & Recovery - Strengthen your data protection, streamline backup and recovery, and meet a wide range of service levels, all while optimizing your environment with a full range of platform, software, and subscription-based service solutions.
- Networking - Quickly and efficiently integrate new data center solutions and technologies. Whether your business goal is data center consolidation or build-out, business continuity, or improved regulatory compliance, LynqNet will help accelerate your transition to a highly scalable networking platform